Every session will provide a list of the Big Ideas that you can take away from the audio or video content. This is not an exhaustive list of ideas, so remember to take your own notes!
A lot of painting contractors use social media to get kudos from their buddies. Your social media business page should mostly be used to provide content that your customers would want to view.
Don’t use social media merely to post ads. Stop saying, “Buy my sh*t.” No one wants to reshare that kind of content.
- Not every post gets in front of people
- Boosting Facebook ads is profitable
- Focus on a project you completed that looks amazing
- Add multiple pictures
- Simple headline
- Reboost the ads that you find to be effective
- Use testimonials
- Use video
- Cover image – great project picture
- Hotter in design and real estate circles
- May take longer to build an audience here
- May be more profitable in commercial work
- Needs to reflect more professionalism