Before you start the activities in each session, we want to help prime your thinking to get ready for learning new business concepts! Answer these questions on a sheet of paper and review your answers at the end of the session to make sure your current questions and challenges were addressed. Mark the questions that remain unanswered, and take them with you into group discussions.
- How often do you reconcile your financials throughout the year?
- What points of the year do you start to push things off or fall behind?
- If you haven’t hired a bookkeeper, why not?
- If you haven’t hired an accountant, why not?
- Do you know the differences between a bookkeeper and an accountant?
- Are you familiar with a Profit and Loss Statement (P&L) and how to use it to become more profitable?